Project Scope The Finance and HR Intern will work with the President and Manager of Operations to support the streamlining of the finances and all human resource processes that will positively impact SWSG communities as well as strengthen internal centralized infrastructure in order to meet the growing demand by communities worldwide to expand our innovative program model.
- Review financial statements, and create activity-based costing reports for the entire organization.
- Do high-level performance assessment to measure productivity and goal achievement, and to determine areas needing cost reduction.
- Input financial data into SWSG backend dashboards.
- Support President with financial forecasting reports.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, and performance evaluation forms.
- Conduct a data analysis and make sure all SWSG’s important HR information is scanned onto our online platform.
- Strong command of excel
- Experience with basic financial forecasting
- Strong systems thinker
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work flow
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- This is an unpaid position. However, we are happy to work with the intern to arrange academic credit
- Gain unique experience in nonprofit finance management
- Connect to a supportive and influential network of professional women
- Receive professional experience and a resume builder set of bullets
- Work with a great group of professionals in a fun environment focused on results
How to Apply
This position is based out of our Boston Office, and requires a minimum of three full days per week starting inJune through mid-August.
Email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. In the title of the email, please put “FINANCE and HRINTERN.”
In addition, please make sure to include why you are the best candidate for this summer internshipposition, and what about the mission of SWSG resonates with you. Applications are accepted until 5 p.m.EST on May 17, 2013.
Due to a high volume of applications, NO PHONE CALLS or EMAILS, please.